October 15, 2009

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune - Crushed! and Platinumed

I've been gearing up to play Uncharted 2: Among Thieves lately by going on a quest to obtain my Platinum Trophy for Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. I successfully finished that effort this evening, earning my Platinum Trophy at 8:27 pm EST. This is my third Platinum Trophy, joining Prince of Persia and inFamous into that elite Platinum group.

It took me three runs through the game (Normal, Hard, and finally Crushing difficulty) and I never once got bored. I ended the game with a full 61/60 Treasures (that's not a typo as illustrated by the screenshot).

I'm now ready to take on what is one of the best rated games ever. Do a search for games that have a Metacritic score of 95 or above and you'll only find 30 games (23 if you eliminate the multi-platforms) that have scored that high, one of which is Uncharted 2: Among Thieves.

Here's the trailer, in case you've not seen it yet.



Let's hope it will live up to my expectations...

No comments:

Post a Comment