January 2, 2010

2010 Gaming Resolutions

It's a brand new year, so it's time to lay down some resolutions.
  1. Beat or Complete 40 or more unfinished games This year I only beat 30 games. Given the enormous size of my backlog, beating 30 games a year just isn't going to cut it. That's a pretty tall order but I think I can do it.
  2. For any console that I have 10 or more unfinished games, I have to beat at least 1 game for that console over the next year I've got several consoles, I need to make sure that all are played this year.
  3. Finalize game inventory I have a pretty good idea of how many games I own, give or take 10-15 titles. I really need to nail that down once and for all.
  4. Finish at least 1 Zelda game I feel that this is kind of a huge hole in my gaming experience. I own several Zelda games, and yet I've not finished a single one.
  5. Buy a Nintendo Entertainment System I've got a Wii, Gamecube (with a GameBoy Player), Nintendo 64, Super NES, DS, and GBA. But, sadly, even though I own some NES games, I don't have anything to play them on.
  6. For every 2 games I acquire, I have to beat least 1 game Yes that would mean that my backlog would still grow but given that I am currently going with a 5 to 1 or maybe 4 to 1 acquisitions to beats, 2 to 1 would be a huge improvement.
So there it is. Guess I better go play some games:

No comments:

Post a Comment